Terms and Conditions
Vision for Destiny Limited trading as Camilita Nuttall
Please read the following important terms and conditions before you buy anything on our website (the Site).
These terms set out:
- your legal rights and responsibilities;
- our legal rights and responsibilities; and
- certain key information required by law.
In these terms:
- “We”, “us” or “our” means Vision for Destiny; and
- “You” or “your” means the person using the Site to buy products (be they goods, services or digital content) from us.
- If you don’t understand any of these terms and want to talk to us about them, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.1. If you buy products on the Site you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
- 1.2. The terms are only available in English. No other languages will apply.
- 1.3. When buying any products you also agree to be legally bound by:
- 1.3.1. our use of website terms and conditions and any documents referred to in them;
- 1.3.3. extra terms which may add to, or replace some of, these terms. This may happen for security, legal or regulatory reasons.
- 1.3.4. specific terms which apply to certain products. If you want to see these specific terms, please visit the relevant webpage for the goods at any time during the online checkout process.
All these documents form part of these terms as though set out in full here.
- 1.4. Are you a business customer or a consumer? In some areas you will have different rights under these terms depending on whether you are a business or consumer. You are a consumer if:
- – You are an individual.
- – You are buying products from us wholly or mainly for your personal use (not for use in connection with your trade, business, craft or profession).
- 1.5. If you are a business customer this is our entire agreement with you. If you are a business customer these terms constitute the entire agreement between us in relation to your purchase. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise, representation, assurance or warranty made or given by or on behalf of us which is not set out in these terms and that you shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation based on any statement in this agreement.
2. INFORMATION WE GIVE YOU
- 2.1. By law, where you buy products from the Site as a consumer, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made. We set out this key information below:
- 2.1.1. the name of the service provider: Vision for Destiny Limited;
- 2.1.2. registered office in the UK: It Accounting Ltd, 9 Comfrey Close, Rushden, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom, NN10 0GL;
- 2.1.3. the email address for “direct” and “effective” communication: email@example.com
- 2.1.4. company registration number: 07610402;
- 2.1.5. VAT number: 259022510;
- 2.2. The key information we give you by law forms part of our contract with you.
3. ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM US
- 3.1. Below, we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
- 3.2. You place an order on the Site by submitting your order. Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. However, if you need to correct any errors you can do so before submitting it to us.
- 3.3. When you place your order at the end of the online checkout process, we will acknowledge it by email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted.
- 3.4. We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons:
- 3.4.1. the products are unavailable;
- 3.4.2. we cannot authorise your payment;
- 3.4.3. you are not allowed to buy the products from us;
- 3.4.4. we are not allowed to sell the products to you;
- 3.4.5. you have ordered too many products; or
- 3.4.6. there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the products.
- 3.5. We will only accept your order when we email you to confirm this. At this point:
- 18.104.22.168. a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
- 22.214.171.124. we will dispatch the products to you.
4. CONSUMER’S RIGHT TO CANCEL THIS CONTRACT
- 4.1. Where you purchase products from the Site as a consumer, you have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- 4.2. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day you place your order.
- 4.3. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can use the model cancellation form set out in the box below, but it is not obligatory.
To Vision for Destiny Limited:
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]/the supply of the following service [*],
Ordered on [*]/received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
[*] Delete as appropriate
- 4.4. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- 4.5. Your right as a consumer to change your mind does not apply in respect of:
- 4.5.1. digital products after you have started to download or stream these;
- 4.5.2. services, once these have been completed, even if the cancellation period is still running;
- 4.5.3. any part of a group or series of services where that part takes place during the cancellation period (although the right to change your mind will apply in respect of any part of that group or series of services that has not already taken place during the cancellation period);
- 4.5.4. sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, once these products are unsealed after you receive them; and
- 4.5.5. any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
5. CANCELLATION OF SERVICES
- 5.1. Where the product that you order via the site is services organised by us, then the following cancellation provisions will apply:
- 5.1.1. If you cancel more than 120 days before the date of commencement of the services then you will be entitled to a 75% refund;
- 5.1.2. If you cancel between 90 days and 120 days before the date of commencement of the services then you will be entitled to a 50% refund;
- 5.1.3. If you cancel between 60 days and less than 90 days before the date of commencement of the services then you will be entitled to a 25% refund;
- 5.1.4. If you cancel between 30 days and less than 60 days before the date of commencement of the service then you will be entitled to a 10% refund;
- 5.1.5. If you cancel less than 30 days before the commencement of the services then you will not be entitled to a refund and you will be required to pay the full amount due from you, unless you are a consumer and you change your mind in accordance with clause 4 above.
- 5.2. If you choose to cancel after performance of any part of the services has commenced then unless clause 4.5.3 applies you are not entitled to any refund.
- 5.3. You may defer performance of services provided that you give us at least 14 days’ notice from the date of your order. Please note that you will only be able to defer performance of the services once. Where you choose to defer the services then a charge of £49 plus VAT plus any difference in price and other charges that may apply will be payable by you.
6. EFFECTS OF CANCELLATION
- 6.1. This clause 6 applies if you have exercised your right, as a consumer, to cancel the contract under clause 4 above.
- 6.2. If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
- 6.3. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any products supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- 6.4. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 6.4.1. 14 days after the day we received back from you any products supplied; or
- 6.4.2. (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the products; or
- 6.4.3. if there were no products supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
- 6.5. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- 6.6. If you have received products:
- 6.6.1. you shall send back the products to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the products before the period of 14 days has expired.
- 6.6.2. you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the products.
- 6.6.3. you are only liable for any diminished value of the products resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products.
- 7.1. We use Royal Mail to deliver our physical products.
- 7.2. If you order our products from outside the UK:
- 7.2.1. you need to be satisfied that there are no restrictions on those products in your country;
- 7.2.2. In any event your order may be to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination, please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount;
- 7.2.3. you will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes, please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order; and
- 7.2.4. you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Goods are destined, we will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
- 7.3. When we will provide the products:
- 7.3.1. If the products are goods, we will contact you with an estimated delivery date.
- 7.3.2. If the products are one-off services, we will begin the services on the date set out in the order.
- 7.3.3. If the product is a one-off purchase of digital content, we will make the digital content available for download by you as soon as we accept your order.
- 7.3.4. If the products are ongoing services or a subscription to receive goods or digital content: We will supply the services, goods or digital content to you until either the services are completed or the subscription expires (if applicable) or you end the contract as described in Clause 4 or we end the contract as described in Clause 7.5.2.
- 7.4. If something happens which:
- 7.4.1. is outside of our control; and
- 7.4.2. affects the estimated date of delivery;
- we will let you have a revised estimated date for delivery of the products.
- 7.5. Delivery of the products will take place when we deliver them to the address that you gave to us.
- 7.6. Unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your products within 30 days, we will:
- 7.6.1. let you know;
- 7.6.2. cancel your order; and
- 7.6.3. give you a refund.
- 7.7. If nobody is available to take delivery, please contact us using the contact details in Clause 2.
- 7.8. As a guide, we suggest you allow a period of two to four weeks for delivery but we cannot guarantee a particular time as actual delivery to international destinations is subject to factors like customs which are outside our control.
- 7.9. You are responsible for the products when delivery has taken place. In other words, the risk in the products passes to you when you take possession of the products.
- 8.1. We accept the following methods of payment: Visa, Visa debit, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
- 8.2. We will do all that we reasonably can to ensure that all of the information you give us when paying for the products is secure by using an encrypted secure payment mechanism. However, in the absence of negligence on our part we will not be legally responsible to you for any loss that you may suffer if a third party gains unauthorised access to any information that you give us.
- 8.3. Your credit card or debit card will be charged in full, then the products will be dispatched. If a product on the Camilita Shop is offered for PRE-ORDER, the product will be shipped once it becomes available or within 30 days of purchase. The PRE-ORDER button will be made perfectly clear at the time of purchase.
- 8.4. All payments by credit card or debit card need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer. We may also need to use extra security steps.
- 8.5. If your payment is not received by us and you have already received the products, you:
- 8.5.1. must pay for such products within 10 days; or
- 8.5.2. if it is possible to do so, must return them to us as soon as possible in the same condition that you received the products in.
- 8.6. Where you are acting as a consumer, nothing in this clause affects your legal rights to cancel the contract during the ‘cooling off’ period under Clauses 4 and 6.
- 8.7. The price of the products:
- 8.7.1. is in pounds sterling (£)(GBP);
- 8.7.2. includes VAT at the applicable rate; and
- 8.7.3. does not include the cost of delivering the products (which will be as set out on the Site).
9. NATURE OF THE PRODUCTS
- 9.1. You have certain statutory rights, for example, the products:
- 9.1.1. are of satisfactory quality;
- 9.1.2. are fit for purpose;
- 9.1.3. match the description, sample or model.
- 9.2. We must provide you with products that comply with your legal rights. If however you are buying the products from outside the UK we cannot confirm that the products comply with the laws, regulations or standards outside the UK.
- 9.3. While we try to make sure that the colours of our products are displayed accurately on the Site your product may vary slightly from those images.
- 9.4. If we can’t supply certain products we may need to substitute them with alternative products of equal or better standard and value. In this case:
- 9.4.1. we will let you know if we intend to do this but this may not always be possible; and
- 9.4.2. you can refuse to accept such substitutes, in which case we will offer you a refund or a replacement and let you know how long such an offer remains open for.
- 9.5. If you are not satisfied with your product and wish to return it you may do for a period of up to two months from the date of purchase. Any such products must be returned at your cost in the same condition as such product was received. Refunds will be made within 14-28 days to the credit or debit card that was used to make the purchase. If the purchasing card has expired in the meantime, you will need to supply us with the updated details in order for us to process your refund and this may have an impact on timing. This right to return undamaged products does not apply to digital products.
10. END OF THE CONTRACT
If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
11. LIMIT ON OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU
- 11.1. Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for:
- 11.1.1. losses that:
- – 126.96.36.199. were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed; or
- – 188.8.131.52. that were not caused by any breach on our part;
- 11.1.2. business losses; and
- 11.1.3. losses to non-consumers.
- 12.1. We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
- 12.2. If you are unhappy with:
- 12.2.1. the products;
- 12.2.2. our service to you; or
- 12.2.3. any other matter;
- please contact us as soon as possible.
- 12.3. If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our internal complaint handling procedure, we will:
- 12.3.1. let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you; and
- 12.3.2. give you certain information required by law about our alternative dispute resolution procedure.
- 12.4. The courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the contract between us and these terms.
- 12.5. The Law of England and Wales will apply to the contract between us and these terms.
13. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
No one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract.