THE EVOLUTION OF A MODERN ICON
From the most humble of beginnings, Camilita is an epic success story to be emulated. Through an endless supply of charisma, and armed with proven real-world knowledge unmatched by her competitors, she is a global sensation.
Camilita is a ‘Rock Star’ International Speaker, Radio Show Host at The Camilita® Podcast, an ‘Award-Winning’ Corporate Sales Trainer, Business & Wealth Coach, Business Growth Strategist, Author and Property Investor. Camilita is featured in Forbes on How to Use Events, Social Media and Key Note Speaking to Increase Your PR & Profits Globally, has graced the USA and European covers of Celebrate Business Magazine, appeared on BBC Business News, SKY TV, B2B News Network and is mentioned in the New York Times Bestseller Think & Grow Rich for Women. Her dedication to leading by example, constantly evolving and succeeding by raising others up has led to a growing network of world champions.
In the face of extreme adversity, Camilita fought against all odds to become a dynamic powerhouse of success and inspiration. As Founder of the Event of Champions®, her story alone is motivating. But it is her straight-forward advice and ability to repeatedly gather the top minds in the industry to impart real-world knowledge and immediately-actionable insider tips that sets her apart.
YOUR CHANCE TO EXPERIENCE CAMILITA
The ideas are bold. The delivery is loud and passionate. Every person who comes into contact with her is immersed in the tenacious belief that their goals can be accomplished – and that journey begins RIGHT NOW.
With the spirit of a true champion, her personal experiences and deep well of knowledge on how to make immense amounts of money are immersive and inspiring. With a “think big” philosophy driving her, Camilita not only lights a path to success, she illuminates the journey with the force of a thousand suns.
From being a “Rock Star” International Speaker and Award-Winning Corporate Sales Trainer to working as an Wealth and Business Coach, Business Growth Strategist and Property Investor, the sincerity of Camilita’s message, coupled with a heartfelt dedication to helping others succeed, has motivated thousands across the world.
Her larger-than-life personality is relatable and genuine, as is her desire to help others reach their full potential. By giving everything to fulfilling the dreams of others, Camilita is who entrepreneurs across the globe trust to take their business to the next level. Now, it’s your turn.
A STORY OF SUCCESS AGAINST STAGGERING ODDS
Camilita is the epitome of success against the most impossible odds. The youngest of 11 children, Camilita’s parents didn’t have enough funds for her to even start secondary school, so Camilita, along with her mother, went to the public dump in Trinidad to ‘hustle’ through large mounds of waste and rubbish, looking for empty bottles to sell. Camilita knew she had to escape that poverty so she studied hard, enrolled in Law School, came to the UK, launched two successful network marketing businesses, got on the housing ladder, built a property portfolio and started public speaking.
From Biche and the public dump in Trinidad to regularly flying around the world, she now rubs shoulders with some of the biggest names in international business. Dr. J B Hill, grandson of Napoleon Hill quoted Camilita in front of 20,000 people as saying, “There is no better time than the present to take action to succeed.” You can view the video here.
Through her travels she has seen the need to give back, which is why she and her husband Andrew have set up Nuttall Foundation – providing personal development training, coaching and skills training for the world’s underprivileged children by partnering with like-minded individuals. Learn more how you can support.
ACHIEVEMENTS, AWARDS & FEATURED
- 2020 – PURSUIT Business Men’s Magazine – The Disrupters
- 2018 – BBC Radio Nottingham – Interview on My Life & Story
- 2018 – CCN TV6 Trinidad & Tobago
- 2018 – Guardian & Loop TT – My story from the Dump to Forbes
- 2017 – B2B News Network Canada – Be Bold for Change
- 2017 – PURSUIT: Business Men’s Magazine – Canada
- 2017 – BBC Business News on the Perils and Pratfalls of the Business Luncheon
- 2017 – B2B News Network on International Women’s Day – Be Bold for Change
- 2016 – Forbes Article June edition on How to use Events, Key Note Speaking & Social Media to increase your PR and profits
- 2014 – Quoted by Napoleon Hill’s grandson Dr J B Hill in the USA
- 2014 – Quoted in Think & Grow Rich for Women
- 2013 – 2015 – Millions of Dollars a Year in Global Sales with Organo
- 2005 & 2010 – Top UK Business Builder, Mannatech Ltd
- 2005 – 2011 Top UK & European Enroller, Mannatech Ltd
- 2004 – 2010 Featured Every Year in Celebrate Business Magazine in UK & Europe
- 2004 – European Presidential Director, Mannatech Ltd